Resilience Manager from Braniff Partnership – Delivering Security Strategies to Manage Cyber Risk
Resilience Manager, the management of cyber risk, creating environments of proactive cyber resilience that can mitigate the risk to key assets including transparently assisting people, processes and technologies, allowing organisations to operate freely helping protect themselves from cyber threats.
Cyber attacks in the private sector are increasing at alarming rates on a daily basis. Your organisation needs to be in a position to mitigate those risks. The risks include:
- Data loss
- Targeted attacks
- Advanced persistent threats
- Reputational damage
- Loss of revenue
- Internal threat – malicious or negligent
- Denial of service (dos)
- Malware attacks
- Cyber espionage industrial/nation states
Our consultative approach helps identify the issues surrounding cyber risks, i.e. lack of knowledge/education, training requirements, improved policies and procedures, penetration testing of IT security with next generation resilience management practices improving as required.
WE IDENTIFY THE KEY ISSUES
- Senior management engagement
- Appreciation of cyber threat and it’s potential impact on business
- Requirement to create a dynamic cyber resilience partnership programme
- Creating robust procedures against the risk – what to do when it happens
- Education of all employees
- Regular testing
- Insurance compliance to cyber policies & procedures
Resilience Manager independent advisors offer strategic support to an organisations security function and business leaders, enhancing the security intelligence of employees without impeding innovation and business agility.